Chinese orals today..can't say it was very difficult..it was ok larh..as ok as ok can get, get it? haha..paradox here..haha..oh something funny happened...I was in the room facing 2 examiners. They asked me for my IC and so I took my IC out..but it's stuck to a cover by the Drugs Abuse thing..so..haha..the examiner have to pry it open for me while I read the passage...
What the hell..I didn't even know there was investiture practice today! I hate the teachers!!It's not like we've stepped down already and argh! Curse them to hell! Hope they get hit by a car while crossing the road and DIE A SLOW AND DAMN PAINFUL DEATH ALONE!!!
Anyway...cut my hair and ppl were like "Oh my gosh cindy! You cut your hair?" Duh ppl, I cut my hair..if not what happened to the excess missing hair right? Heh. Hmm..mostly ppl said I look younger..and more refreshing and nicer :D. Thank you..haha..though I think I look like a sec 1 or even a primary school girl now..jeez..but..looking younger is better..haha..
Yay!!Thanks to Arts Alive we get Friday off after mass and investiture!!Then, got to go and say a couple of words to my new council..then pray hard Miss Kang won't make us stay back for lit lessons..pls don't make us stay back..Haha..can you believe that Miss Kang is really good with little kids? Haha..but she's really cheerful today, so English lesson went really well..
Yupyup..praise the Lord that Chinese exams are finally over, now to concentrate on other stuff...Haha..looking forward to tomorrow..will be spending time with my dear dear friend Baby Piggy..haha..can't wait to see you tomorrow after school girl!
- #67
Nothing much to write here, just a couple of msgs to some ppl..
Mrs Grace Heng: I know you won't read this, but it's ok. Cause I won't say it out to your face either..hehe..anyway..I'll pray that God will see you through this difficult moment..even if it is finalised and that you have to go through the operation..pray God will look over you every step of the way and that he will never let anyone down, he will not hurt those who love and care for you..God will give you strength, have faith in him.
Baby Piggy: No matter what people say, have confidence in yourself..don't let words pull you down..you will never have any achievements if you do..rmb I'll be your listening ear when you need one..God bless you dear..
Patrina: Haha, thanks for your comment..do you really mean what you said in the morning? Or was that to spite Mei Yi? Haha..
Jolyn: Thanks for your opinion of my hair..you never fail to be honest with me just the way I like it..oh yarh..you can help me with the..arh..clipping up of my hair when I see you in school tomorrow.
Beelzey: Warh..thanks argh..call me a pig..what the hell..I'M A COW OK?? Haha...But still, you were so sweet to accompany me and Mei Yi to cut our hair..haha..thanks so much!!
Tama: Let me emphasize this again. I'm straight. Fullstop. Sorry to put this across so harshly but the fact still remains that I'm straight. Does that answer your question?